We aim to ensure that our patients receive a quality service. We have set the following standards in consultation with our patient forum to which we are fully committed:
PATIENT SERVICE STANDARDS FROM THE ADMIN TEAM
What Can Patients expect from us?
- To be informed when surgeries are running late
- We have all signed a confidentiality statement and patients can be reassured that this is at the heart of all we do
- We will always be well mannered, courteous and respectful when helping patients
- We will always listen to patients
- When a situation/patient requires privacy, we will do our best to ensure this is possible.
- We will deliver our daily duties and services to patients efficiently and with a smile.
Please let us know if we have not delivered these standards
What we expect from Patients?
To be punctual for appointments
- To cancel appointments in plenty of time so these can be offered to other patients
- To be treated in a respectful, well mannered way
- Our practice abides by Zero Tolerance and any person being abusive to staff will be automatically removed from the practice list
WORKING TOGETHER PRODUCES THE BEST RESULTS FOR ALL